Monday 17 August 2015

Beauty | Soap & Glory Kick Ass Blur and Brighten Crayon Review

Hellooooooooo beauties!

How are you all this lovely day?

Another item from my Boots haul is this Soap & Glory Kick Ass Blur and Brighten Crayon! For the past year or so I've been pretty obsessed with Soap and Glory's products, especially their Kick Ass range, and as I've been desperate to find a concealer that's lighter than my skin tone, I thought I'd give this crayon a go ヾ(´▽`*;)ゝ”





It's actually bright! It's actually what it says on the tin ahahaaha. Not only that, it doesn't just produce orange smudges when applied to my problem areas or dark circles like 90% of other concealers I've tried. It's actually lighter than my skin tone, so dark circles and blemishes actually disappear!

Plus, it does actually blur as well! It has a light texture so after blending out what I put under my eyes, it covers my nose, where it covers my pores and blackheads, which is incredibly useful for me ahaha as I have terrible pores/blackheads on my nose. This Blur and Brighten Crayon is fantastic for adding just that little bit of extra blur to what I would consider my worst-afflicted skin, making it look poreless and smooth (´ω`*)ネー

Have you tried this Blur and Brighten Crayon? Are you a fan of Soap & Glory's Kick Ass range? Let me know in the comments below!

Bye! x
Follow me on Bloglovin' by clicking the button below!
Follow

1 comment:

  1. This does sound really good! I'm slowly converting to Soap & Glory and I keep finding myself adding more and more bits to my collection every time I do a Boots shop.

    I will keep an eye out for this next time :)

    www.vanityfrills.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete