Tuesday 21 July 2015

Beauty | Missha Honey Butter Pack Review (Korean Skincare)

Hi beauties!

Here's my review of the Missha Honey Butter Pack, the second of the three Missha skincare products I bought a while back. You can read the first review of the Missha Creamy Latte Chocolate Cleansing Foam here. The third's coming soon!






This is lovelyyy~! Oh my goodness, I love this (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

I usually use this product after using the Missha Ghassoul Peel-off Nose Pack, as after the peeling off part my skin feels quite tender and raw, so I use this Honey Butter Pack to soothe my skin. Which it does a tremendous job of, I might add!

It doesn't smell as strong or as delicious as the Chocolate Latte Cleansing Foam, but it does still smell quite sweet, though not much. You can keep this pack on for 15-20 minutes, and honestly, my skin is left feeling super soft afterwards, like, I can't stop stroking my own face ahahaha, plus it leaves my skin looking brighter too  (⌒▽⌒)☆

I wouldn't say the Honey Butter Pack makes a great deal of difference to my skin's appearance overall, but I'm always pleased with how it looks and feels after I use it. I also definitely feels it's a necessity after using the Ghassoul Nose Pack, as that really leaves my skin feeling in need of some honey/butter combo nourishment ahahaha. But if I didn't use the Ghassoul, I probably wouldn't need this pack so much, so I'd recommend it mainly if you have problems with dry or tired skin. Or if you just love this honey/butter craze ahaha, 'cause the scent is quite sweet and delicious.

Have you tried this Missha Honey Butter Pack? Are you loving any other Missha products at the moment? Let me know in the comments below!

Bye! x
Follow me on Bloglovin' by clicking the button below!
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment