Wednesday 29 July 2015

Beauty | Just Arrived: Boots Haul

Hey there all my gorgeous followers!

How are you all doing today?

So, I've been running out of a few things, a couple of which are must-haves in my make-up/skincare routine, which gave me the perfect excuse to splurge a little! ♪(゚▽^*)ノ⌒☆

From left to right:

The two things I desperately needed to re-purchase were the moisturiser and the brow pencil; the moisturiser is very lightweight so it doesn't make me break out (although I wish it had SPF or UV protection), and the brow pencil is genuinely the only one I've found so far that is light enough to match my natural eyebrow colour! Both are necessities in my skincare and make-up routines.

Aside from the Smashbox Contour Kit, the other Soap & Glory purchases are different versions of products I already own. I have the Soap & Glory Trick and Treatment concealer, but found it too yellow on my skin so I bought the Blur and Brighten Crayon to replace it, and I've been using the One Heck of a Blot Mattifying Powder, which has worked for me for the past year or so, and I just fancied a change which is why I bought the Kick Ass Retouch Pressed Powder. I'm excited to see what the new ones are like in comparison (o゚▽゚)oニパッ

Now, the Smashbox Contour Kit is something I've been very interested in for a while now. I've been doing research on contouring and thought that this product was probably the best option for me; I did have a look at their Contour Stick Trio, but I couldn't figure out how to sharpen them ahahaha, nobody was talking about it in the videos I watched or blog reviews I read, and I wasn't about to buy a giant pencil sharpener just for that. I've never done contouring before, so we'll see how it goes!

Have you tried any of these products? Let me know in the comments below!

Bye! x
Follow me on Bloglovin' by clicking the button below!
Follow

2 comments:

  1. Great haul, I love the Soap & Glory retouch powder. Would be interesting to see a review on the Smashbox palette once you've given it a go x

    Lucy | http://lucycynthia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Ooh really? I've not tried it yet, got a little left in my current S+G powder, but I've heard good things!
      Yeah, I'm excited to review it! I'd never contoured before I bought it, so I've spent the past few days practicing ahahaha :) x

      Delete