Monday 27 July 2015

Beauty | Holika Holika Pig Nose Clear Blackhead Series Haul

Hello all!

How are all you beauties doing? (`・ω・´)”

So, as I mentioned in my previous post, I've recently bought the whole Holika Holika Pig Nose Blackhead Clear collection! I wanted to do a haul post first to introduce all the products, as I've only been using a couple so far and need more time to test them all out and see if they make a difference to my skin.

So here they all are!

From left to right:

At the moment, I'm currently using the Perfect Stickers and the Deep Cleansing Oil Balm, haven't seen too much difference just yet, but I only started using them last week. I have a few other posts to occupy the blog with until I've been using them long enough to review them properly, so probably won't see any of these products for at least a week or so ahaha.

So far the couple I have used have been nice! Fresh smelling, pleasant to use, etc. Looking forward to trying them all out! (o≧▽゚)oニパッ

Have you tried any of these Holika Holika Pig-nose products? Let me know in the comments below!

Bye! x
Follow me on Bloglovin' by clicking the button below!
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment