Tuesday 2 June 2015

Beauty | Mineral Eye Shadow in Real Brown by Teen Teen Star Review (Korean Cosmetics)

Hi everyone! How are all you beauties doing? σ(^○^)

This is the last item I received in my Memebox a few months ago, and I know that people usually save the best 'til last but, sadly, it's my least favourite.









Sorry for the focusing square on this picture ahahaha, my camera froze as it took it so I had to take a screenshot of it to keep it, it was the only one that showed the eye shadow in the most natural light. 


I'm not really sure how I feel about this eye shadow to be honest. It's just kind of... dull, I guess. You wouldn't even be able to tell I was wearing it were it not for the shimmer, and even then it's not very noticeable. So, I guess if you're looking for something fairly neutral that can catch the eye, this would be the eye shadow to go for.

One good thing about it is that due to its lightness in colour and shimmer, it appears much more gold on the lids than you'd expect. I think it transfers as a much, much nicer colour than it appears in the pot. All in all, it is a really nice colour, but I think it's more of a highlighting shimmer shadow rather than a full lid colour.

Anyway, that's the last item from my Memebox, which obviously means that I need to buy a new one (o≧▽゚)oニパッ ahahaha!

Have you tried any products by Teen Teen Star? Are you a fan of Memeboxes? Let me know in the comments below!

Bye! x
Follow me on Bloglovin' by clicking the button below!
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment