Tuesday 26 May 2015

Beauty | Tuesday Teasings: Tonymoly Top 5 (Korean Cosmetics)

Hello again, my lovelies! How are you all doing? (○゚ε^○)

I've recently been very partial to Missha products and bought quite a few of them while on my hiatus, which you'll be seeing reviews of very soon, so I thought I'd change tack a bit and compile my top 5 Tonymoly products that I'm lusting after at the moment! I've always loved Tonymoly, but haven't bought any of their products in quite a while I think, so here's my Tuesday Teasings Top 5 List!

Now, I didn't pick a particular one of these, because when I finally get around to buying any at all, I'm probably going to buy quite a few ahaha. Plus I wouldn't want to recommend one I personally want, when one of you, my lovely readers, might want or need a different one! I like the look of quite a few of them, like the Rice mask, and also others like the Teatree, the Broccoli, the Avocado... basically all of them! There's such a wide variety to help make your skin more beautiful, no matter what your skin problems are.

I am obsessed with all these Korean butter skincare products at the moment!! I bought the Missha Honey Butter Pack while on my hiatus and I am absolutely in love with it  (‘∀’●)♡ The one I have is so rich and nourishing for my skin, so I'm really eager to try out some other butter products to keep my skin feeling moisturised and healthy.

Of course I had to include at least one Panda's Dream product, they're a classic for a reason! I've tried the eye stick, and the regular cream, and while I liked the eye stick I wasn't that big a fan of the regular cream, after application I honestly just looked like I was wearing zombie make-up or something ahaha, although to be fair at least that meant it worked in terms of evening out skin tone ahahaha. Therefore, I'm much more partial to the idea of the sleeping pack, as that way it can do its job without me feeling like an extra from the Walking Dead or something ahaha.

Again, I haven't chosen a specific one as I think I'm going to buy more than one! I'm quite partial to orange tones on my skin right now, so I'm leaning towards Tomato and Tangerine, although Grape looks like such a pretty pink/purple! 

I'm really intrigued by this brightening lotion, it's part of a trio of skincare products, with the other two being a rice toner, and an avocado moisturiser. Out of the three I really want this lotion, and also the toner as I really need to add one to my routine!! But at the moment I am having a little issue with my skintone thanks to some mild scarring after I was on this hefty pain medication a couple of years ago, which gave me mild-medium acne on my cheeks. So, as this list evidently points out, I'm really focusing on evening out my skin tone, so I think this partnered with the Panda's Dream White Sleeping Pack and a few sheet masks will really help me my skintone even out ヽ(*’-^*)。


And that's my Tuesday Teasings list for this week! Have any of you tried any of these Tonymoly products? Let me know in the comments below!

Bye! x
Follow me on Bloglovin' by clicking the button below!
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment