Tuesday 17 February 2015

Beauty | Tuesday Teasings: Korean Makeup eBay Wishlist (Korean Cosmetics)

Hi all! Almost humpday everyone, we can do this!! *(*´∀`*)☆

So, I've decided to reintroduce a little series I started trying out a couple of years ago now, which is Tuesday Teasings. Basically, every Tuesday I'll put together a little compilation of all the Korean makeup or skincare I'm lusting after that week, as there's genuinely so much of it I'm seriously never going to be able to afford it all ahahaha.

About 99.9% of these posts will feature products from eBay. This is because eBay is without a doubt my favourite place to find well-priced Korean cosmetics or skincare, there is a vast, vast range of items and brands to choose from, and practically all come with free shipping to boot. Plus, items are relisted quite regularly, meaning if I've linked a product which has now ended, it's very easy to find it yourself, or for me to update the link when I check back through ( ̄ー ̄)

My first post will be a mix of brands and makeup items I've had in my eBay Wish List for a while, so without further ado!



1. Tonymoly Luminous Pure Aura CC Cream
2. Lioele Silky Highlighter BB Touch
3. Etude House Dear Girls Oil Control Pact
4. Missha The Style Liquid Sharp Eye Liner in Black
5. Missha Signature Technical Mascara Curl Up Volume
6. Tonymoly Seven Fruit Princess Gloss in Plum
So I've had this beautiful CC cream from Tonymoly in my wish list on eBay for quite a while now, and honestly the only reason I haven't bought it yet is because my current skincare & make-up routine is really, really working for me right now. This CC cream looks gorgeous. It claims to be both skincare and makeup in one, and boasts a heck of a lot of qualities, such as UV protection, anti-wrinkling, whitening (don't really need any of that ta I'm as white as a sheet), as well as evening out your skin tone, covering blemishes, and more. I'm starting to run low on my current foundation, so I might just have to hurry up and buy this already (*´ー`)

My skin's actually been behaving the past few months, so instead of picking a concealer for this wishlist like I usually would, I decided to go for a highlighter instead. Since starting Uni I've been so tired and overworked that while my skincare regime is keeping my skin fairly clear, it's looking as rundown and grim as I feel ahahaha. This highlighter says it'll cover pores, provide coverage, and brighten up dull and dreary skin! I really like the brush applicator as well, as obviously when it comes to highlighters there are just certain areas you want to um, highlight ahahaha, and I think this is a really lovely tool that I need in my make-up collection.

Of course I had to include a little Etude House in this wishlist, and this adorable pact is way, way up on my must have items list! ♪(゚▽^*)ノ⌒☆ My skin tends to get a little oily if I'm wearing makeup, especially around the dreaded T-zone area, so I always, always, always have to wear a powder to set everything, otherwise my whole face smears off around noon ahahaha. That's why I really like the sound of this Etude House pact, as it's especially designed to blot and control oily skin, keeping your makeup in place and looking shine-free and matte perfect.




I don't know about you, but I love me some liquid eyeliner. LOVE IT. Liquid eyeliner is by far my favourite medium to define my eyes, it's my go-to for every day and nights out, and I'm still on the search for the perfect one! It's got to have a sturdy, thin nib, for easy control, dry quickly, be deep black, and just look good basically. Not that I'm picky or anything ahahaa. From what I can see of this one, the nib looks a little too long, but it claims to be fast drying and as I'm running out of my current liquid liner (have had to resort to using a regular pen eyeliner for day to day use now, which draws way too soft a line for my tastes, with extra lashings of mascara for my usual level of eye definition), I might just take a stab at this Missha liquid liner as I've had luck with Missha products before (○゚ε^○)
Again, as I've had luck with Missha eye products in the past, I figured I might like to try one of their mascaras as well. I'm currently alternating between the Soap & Glory Thick & Fast Super Volume Mascara and Thick & Fast Flash Extensions Mascara, but I'm running low on both now so I need a new one in my life (*^-^) This one boasts a "great curling effect" to boot, and who doesn't like having lovely, curled eyelashes!

As the finishing touch for this wishlist, I thought I'd throw in this adorable little lip gloss from Tonymoly. In general, I just adore Tonymoly, and whilst I'm not actually a massive fan of wearing products on my lips (always too sticky, leave stains, colours don't suit my pale skin, make my teeth look yellow, hair sticks to my lips, ugh ugh ugh ahahaha), but this little gloss in particular is one of two in the 7-Fruit Princess range that comes with Pearl colouring. Which is actually less colour, more pearly shine. After re-examining the range though, I think I'd actually prefer the Mangosteen gloss if I wanted colour as I think it would suit my skin tone most out of the seven, but the Plum with Pearl swatch looks gorgeous, and despite my dislike of lip products, I'll still try anything that looks this cute ahahaha (。・ω・。)ノ♡



Do you like the look of any of these products? Have you tried any of them? Let me know in the comments below, and stay tuned for next week's Tuesday Teasings featuring Korean Skincare! (☆^ー^☆)

Bye! x
Follow me on Bloglovin' by clicking the button below!
Follow

1 comment: