Tuesday 20 January 2015

Beauty | Tonymoly Back Stage Gel Eyeliner in Black Review (Korean Cosmetics)

Hiya lovelies! How are you all doing? | ◕ω◕|o彡゚

I actually drafted this post more than six months ago, but obviously it's been hecticccc and I just haven't had the time to write it up properly! I'm genuinely trying a lot harder to keep up to date with my blog (and by that I mean I'm writing posts instead of revising for my last exam which is in two days, eek!), so while I try to collect some decent photos of my new products, I'll post my old drafts as filler.

So, let's get on with it!








Click here to purchase from eBay.
Click here to purchase from Amazon.

So this eyeliner is still a go to product for me, even now after owning it for about nine months. It's ideal if you're going for a strong look, as even with a thinner brush than the one provided this liner paints on thick and bold. My only major qualm with it is that it is exceedingly difficult to draw a thin, minimalist line, as the strength of the colour and also its gel consistency means you're more likely to end up with a thicker line than the one you intended to draw ahahaha. Although, this could just be my lack of gel eyeliner applying skills (⌒_⌒;)

Have you tried this Tonymoly gel eyeliner? What did you think? Let me know!

Bye! x
Follow me on Bloglovin' by clicking the button below!
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment