Sunday 20 April 2014

Beauty | Geo Princess Mimi Sesame Grey (Bambi Series) Circle Lenses Review

Hello again lovelies! Happy Easter Sunday! ヽ(╹∀╹)ノ I hope you've all received lots of lovely Easter Eggs from the Easter Bunny |*・ω・|ノシ I've been meaning to get around to this blog post for FOREVERRR but there were some loss of images issues, but I found them again (obviously) tucked away on my computer. So here we go! This pair is the Sesame Grey edition of the Geo Princess Mimi Bambi Series I bought from Pinky Paradise during their Black Friday sale, and you can see my reviews of the Chocolate Brown and Apple Green versions by clicking the links.

Here's the ones I bought:



And here's how they look on:

Size comparison without flash

And again - to me they look Green here instead of Grey ahaha

Size comparison with flash (why does my skin look so yucky ugh)

Finished look with makeup

Finished look (oh my god what is this face I'm pulling here I look so effing saaaaaaaaad)

Obligatory selfie in the bathroom on a night out.

Anddd at The 1975 gig with my favourite peach Ashleigh ლ|^ω^ლ|

As you might be able to tell, I wear these lenses quite a lot. They're the only pair of light coloured lenses that actually work for my darker irises, I tried out a pair of blue lenses before now, but they didn't work nearly quite as well as these!

I absolutely adore them, at the moment I'm favouring these as well as their Chocolate Brown counterpart for nights out and just generally whenever I leave the house (which isn't very often ahahaha), and they're incredible, really. They look gorgeous on, the enlargement is a solid 10/10, they're highly comfortable (although I would recommend that you use eye drops if you're planning for a full day's wear, as with any lenses they do dry your eyes out slightly), and even if you have dark eyes you can wear them no problemo; I think it's due to them having a slight brown inner ring that falls around the pupil, so if you have brown eyes they can easily blend in with the colour of the lens.

I would highly recommend them if you're after some gorgeously clear grey lenses that look good no matter what colour your eyes are, they give your eyes some superb pop quality to them, and look just gorgeous in general. Pinky Paradise are actually in the middle of their Easter sale, where they're offering an AMAZING 40% off several brands of lenses! Click the offer below for some amazing savings on some amazing lenses.



Have you bought any circle lenses recently? Did you take advantage of Pinky Paradise's Easter Promo? Let me know in the comments below! <|´・▽・`*|/

Bye! x
Follow me on Bloglovin' by clicking the button below!
Follow

2 comments:

  1. I love these Circle Lens ! That's my favourite for ever !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're gorgeous aren't they! My absolute faves for nights out and stuff ლ|゚∀゚ლ| xx

      Delete