Wednesday 25 September 2013

Beauty | Dolly Wink (ドーリーウインク) Ebay Wishlist (Japanese Cosmetics)

I've started a new job. This new job means a pay rise. I've also finished my 100 day spending ban (woohoo!). I think you can all guess what this means... Ahahahaha so basically I get paid in a few days, so I thought I would narrow down the list of cosmetics I want to try out, and one brand I've always wanted to try is the Japanese cosmetics brand Dolly Wink (ドーリーウインク). Below are my favourite picks from eBay (mainly chosen for free/super cheap shipping), so enjoy!




Koji Dolly Wink Eyebrow Pencil

Koji Dolly Wink Lower Eyeliner Pencil

Koji Dolly Wink Eyelashes by Tsubasa Masuwaka in #11 Pure Sweet

Koji Dolly Wink Eyelashes by Tsubasa Masuwaka in #9 Natural Dolly

Koji Dolly Wink Eyelashes Case


Out of this list, I think the item I want the most is a pair of the false eyelashes. I'm still too lazy to wear make-up to work (I wore it for the first week of my new job then gave up; sleep and studying take higher priority then spending half an hour slapping make-up on my face in the mornings), so I think that if I have a pair of those natural-looking falsies I have included in my wishlist above, they might just do the trick enough to give my eyes a little extra oomph without looking overdone.

This month, I also plan to get a pair of circle lenses and some decent skincare if I don't spend too much money when I go to London this weekend. All I really want right now is clear skin and beautiful big eyes. Is that too much to ask?? I guess I'll find out when I assess October's budget post-London. I have a feeling I'm going to be quite poor ahahahah!

Do you like Dolly Wink or Japanese cosmetics? What do you think of them? I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Bye! x
Follow me on Bloglovin' by clicking the button below!
Follow

4 comments:

  1. I picked up a few Dolly Wink products when I was in China, I love their mascara!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you lucky thing! I've been trying to find a decent priced Dolly Wink mascara on eBay for ages, they keep selling out :( xx

      Delete
  2. I miss my dolly wink eyeliner... I bought it with my sister and she took it XD

    http://www.gwiyomistyle.net/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahahahaa to be fair if I was your sister I would have done the same ;) xx

      Delete