Friday 14 June 2013

Lifestyle | Update: Still No Internet

There's still no Internet in the flat :( I have photos on my laptop waiting to be put into lovely little blog posts, but no Internet to do it with.
The BT guy came round today to install our modemy thing (technical term ahaha), but something or other wasn't matching up with our block of flats or something? I dunno what was wrong, but essentially my boyfriend and I took a day off work for nothing, leaving me to while away a whole ten hours on Skyrim... not that I was complaining! :)
Can I just say that I hate the Blogger app? Ugh. But anyways, just an update to let you all know I'm not dead, and I do have some posts coming up as soon as we get the stupid Internet :')
Bye! x
Follow me on Bloglovin' by clicking the button below!
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment