Thursday 9 May 2013

Fashion | OOTD #1: River Island Cat Print Skirt

Welcome to my first ever Outfit Of The Day post.

I was a little nervous about it, and in fact I still am a little wary of it, but it seems to be quite a popular theme, so why not jump on the band wagon? :)

This post's main feature is, of course, the cat print skirt from River Island, which I mentioned in my last post. I LOVE cats. Always have. If I didn't have a boyfriend, I would most definitely grow old as a spinster with too many cats. As it happens, I do have a boyfriend (who very kindly took these photos for me), so it's going to be the two of us with lots of cats instead.





T-Shirt - River Island (Old)
Skirt - River Island (Here)
Shoes - River Island via Ebay (Old)

Excuse the photo quality, had to use my boyfriend's iPhone as my dad had taken the camera (which isn't really much better to be fair).

When it came to styling the skirt, I wanted to keep the rest of my outfit as simple as possible so as to give the skirt the spotlight. Layering multiple clashing prints may be a hot trend right now, but it's too busy for my taste. I tend to dress like an eight year old most of the time, so sue me. With this focus in mind (and I didn't realise this until this evening), I accidentally wore head to toe River Island. But if you read my last post, you know I love that store, so it was a happy accident ahahaha.

What do you think of the cat print skirt? Are you a big fan of River Island or cats? (If you answer yes to either of those questions, I think we can be best friends) Sorry if this post is a little awkward, I'm a bit camera shy haha.

Bye! x
Follow me on Bloglovin' by clicking the button below!
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment