Friday 10 May 2013

Lifestyle | My Pinterest Red Sofa Addiction

As many of you won't know, I'm planning on moving to Manchester within the next month or so. I feel that at the ripe old age of 22, my time is far overdue to fly the coop, despite my parents insistence that there's no rush. However, there is a rush, 'cause all I want to do is move out and have a place to call my own (or our own, as it's going to be mine and my boyfriend Adam's, but shh)!

One of the benefits of having lovely parents such as mine (although trust me, I didn't always see them that way thanks to being an angsty teenager), and the benefit of having a very house-proud mother, is the fact that there's a spare sofa all for me as she's already bought a new living room set. They're getting the kitchen redone and knocking down walls and stuff so there's no room for two sofas, which is awesome, 'cause that means one of them is mine, and it's so comfy!!

The only issue is, I don't know how to style it. Whilst A is being all annoying and telling me to worry about deposits and council tax and the like, my main issue is whether or not I'll be allowed to paint the walls of our rented flat, and what cushions and rugs to match with it! Oh god... I've become my mother.

Anyhoo, the main reason for this post is because of my addiction to Pinterest, and my board entitled Houspiration (haha! Like Fitspiration? I though it was pretty clever...), which has become dedicated to millions (not really) of images focusing on how to style a red sofa. The more interesting the better! Green pillows? Grey walls? I'm so excited to move! Have a look at some of my favourite red sofa images (although surprisingly enough there aren't that many out there):









Do you have your own flat? How would you style a red couch? I'd love to know!

Bye! x
Follow me on Bloglovin' by clicking the button below!
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment