Friday 12 April 2013

Introduction

So this blog is my own little slice of life, where I'll be documenting and blogging about everything from the new nail varnish I've been wearing, the game I currently can't stop playing, some clothes I bought, whatever diet or fitness regime fad I've joined up to, portfolio work, moans, groans, and just general life.

Whilst I would love to keep this blog as up to date as I possibly can, I spend over half my week in a flat in Wales that has no internet, plus if I'm not ill, I'm at the doctors or the hospital, fun times.

I'll start blogging about my little day to day obsessions tomorrow. For now, I need some sleep :)

Hello blogging world, I've missed you.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Follow me on Bloglovin' by clicking the button below!
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment